We’re open for business!
After being forced closed since 3/18/2020 by the State of Wisconsin due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re very happy to be able to reopen and see our amazing clients again!
We have worked hard to create a safe environment including becoming certified compliant with state guidelines for reopening. Please be patient with us as we get used to the new routine.
Here's what you may expect
- At the time of your appointment you will need to complete a short questionnaire and COVID-19 waiver. Unfortunately if you answer yes to any of the following four questions you will have to reschedule:
- Have you had a cough?
- Have you had a fever?
- Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days?
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
- Your stylist will be wearing a mask throughout your appointment and we ask that you do as well. We can provide one for you if needed.
- All clients will be asked to have a mask on when entering the building.
- Hand sanitizing will be done upon entering the salon. I ask that you bring the bare minimum in personal items with you.
- No additional persons will be allowed in the salon if they do not have an appointment.
- Square, the program that is used to book and confirm your appointments, has an option that is in your reminder email that allows you to add your credit or debit card prior to your appointment. If at all possible, please add that ahead of time, again, to minimize contact at checkout. Nothing is charged until after your service has been completed.
Infection control standards include the use of basic PPE and disinfectants that address blood borne pathogens and Covid-19. I have also recently become certified in sanitation as it applies to salons and spas. It goes without saying that if at ANY TIME prior to your appointment, you feel unwell, or are symptomatic of ANY THING, please contact us to reschedule your appointment.
My goal is for you to feel safe and comfortable during your visit and know that the highest of standards will be maintained at all times.
Things are forever changing and I will keep you updated as needed. For now, please assume that all existing appointments will continue unless you hear otherwise. If you have an inability to adhere to these guidelines, let me know in advance.
Due to the proximity needed to complete my services, I am asking that you continue to practice social distancing and other recommended guidelines, even though areas around us may have eased restrictions. I take keeping my clients, myself and family safe very seriously.
We also ask you to be patient. Due to the extra time needed to sanitize the work area and room, appointments may be a bit delayed as we establish a routine.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.